For reliable, affordable, and professional Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement and repair services, the experts here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction are always the ones to call. We have years of experience when it comes to replacing and repairing sewer lines without having to dig unsightly access trenches in your yard! So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a reliable and affordable Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement company, then please feel free to get ahold of us here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction.
The Lafayette Trenchless Sewer Repair Process
The Lafayette trenchless sewer repair and replacement process is easy enough to understand. Here’s a breakdown of the steps involved with trenchless sewer services:
- First, our plumbers will perform a thorough Lafayette sewer inspection to discover just how much of your sewer line will need to be replaced.
- Next, our service professionals will dig 2 holes. The first hole will be dug at the beginning of the section of the sewer to be replaced, and the second hole will be dug at the end-point of the same section of the sewer line.
- Third, the trenchless experts we employ will break apart the existing sewer line using a pipe bursting drill.
- After the old line has been broken apart, our team of plumbers will pull your new sewer line through, and your new sewer will be ready to use!
The First Step is Always a Lafayette Sewer Inspection
Before our team of expert sewer professionals can provide you with repairs or replacement services, they will first need to perform a thorough Lafayette sewer inspection. During the Lafayette sewer camera inspection, our professional plumbers will insert a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) camera into your sewer line to do a visual inspection of your pipes. After the inspection, you and our plumbing professionals will have the knowledge required to make the right decisions as to what types of sewer services will solve your problems.
Do You need Lafayette Sewer Repair Services?
Several signs point towards you needing Lafayette sewer repair services. They include:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water level
- You smell sewage in your yard.
- Sewage is seeping up into your lawn or yard.
- Constantly backed-up plumbing fixtures like drains and toilets.
- Slow moving drains and toilets
- Gurgling or bubbling drains or toilets
- Your sewer is more than 50 years old.
Reliable Traditional Lafayette Sewer Replacement Services
In addition to trenchless sewer replacement services, the expert plumbers here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction offer more traditional Lafayette sewer replacement. During a traditional sewer replacement, our team of plumbing experts will have to dig large trenches in your yard to access your sewer line. We usually only recommend traditional sewer replacement for properties where trenchless sewer replacement isn’t possible.
Contact Our Lafayette Trenchless Sewer Replacement Experts Today!
Having sewer problems? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all things sewer related! From Lafayette trenchless sewer replacement and repair services to traditional sewer inspections and repair, we have you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule an inspection today!