The Concord trenchless sewer replacement professionals here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction are some of the best in the business. From the initial sewer inspection to you having a new, fully functional sewer line, we have you covered. So, if you need any type of sewer-related help or assistance, then please do not hesitate to contact our team of Concord trenchless sewer replacement and repair professionals!
The Concord Trenchless Sewer Repair and Replacement Process
The Concord trenchless sewer repair and replacement process is easy enough to understand. It can be broken down into the following 4 steps:
- 1: First, our plumbers will perform a thorough Lafayette sewer inspection to discover just how much of your sewer line will need to be replaced.
- 2: Next, our service professionals will dig 2 holes. The first hole will be dug at the beginning of the section of sewer to be replaced, and the second hole will be dug at the end-point of the same section of sewer line.
- 3: Third, the trenchless experts we employ will break apart the existing sewer line using a pipe bursting drill.
- 4: After the old line has been broken apart, our team of plumbers will pull your new sewer line through and your new sewer will be ready to use!
The First Step is Always a Concord Sewer Inspection
Before our team of sewer professionals perform any type of repair or replacement work on your sewer, they will first have to complete a thorough Concord sewer camera inspection. During the Concord sewer inspection, our team of experts will insert a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) camera into your sewer line to visibly inspect the interior of your system. After the inspection is completed, both you and our team of plumbing experts will have all the information needed to accurately diagnose your sewer problems and suggest the correct solutions.
When is Concord Sewer Repair Required?
Knowing when it’s time to contact us for Concord sewer repair is sometimes rather complicated. Sewer systems are completely underground and because of this many people don’t see the signs of sewer trouble before it’s too late. Some of the more common signs that point towards you needing reliable and affordable Concord sewer repair services include:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water level
- You smell sewage in your yard
- Sewage is seeping up into your lawn or yard
- Constantly backed up plumbing fixtures like drains and toilets
- Slow movind drains and toilets
- Gurgling or bubbling drains or toilets
- Your sewer is more than 50 years old
Do You Need Concord Sewer Replacement?
When Concord sewer repair isn’t enough to get your sewer system up and running again, then our team of plumbing professionals will suggest a Concord sewer replacement. There are two main types of Concord sewer replacement services and they are:
- Traditional sewer replacement
- and Concord trenchless sewer replacement
Trenchless sewer replacement is usually preferred as it takes much less time and does a lot less damage to your yard. However, it isn’t always possible. If you and our plumbers determine that trenchless sewer replacement isn’t possible for your property, then we’ll recommend traditional Concord sewer replacement services.
Contact Our Concord Trenchless Sewer Replacement Professionals Today!
The plumbing experts here at Streamline Plumbing & Underground Sewer Construction are always standing by to help you with any and all your sewer problems. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with our team of Concord trenchless sewer replacement and repair professionals today!